Central Foreign Language Proficiency Examination at the University of Warsaw
- Candidates wishing to start studies in a foreign language at the University of Warsaw are required to hold a language proficiency certificate in the language of instruction at a chosen course, equivalent to at least B2 CEFR level. If the candidate is unable to submit such a certificate, they may take Central Foreign Language Proficiency Examination (CFLPE) administered by the Centre for Foreign Language Teaching UW.
- The candidate registers on the Kampus platform: Create new account
- The candidate pays CFLPE fee in the amount of 450 PLN or 110 EUR to the following bank account:
Account Number: 21 1160 2202 0000 0000 6084 9690
Payee Name: UNIWERSYTET WARSZAWSKI, SZKOLA JEZYKOW OBCYCH
Payee Address: KRAKOWSKIE PRZEDMIESCIE 26/28, 00-927 WARSZAWA
The transfer description should include your full name (first name followed by family name), your email address and the following annotation: CFLPE.
Other details (optional): SWIFT Bank Millennium: BIGBPLPW | BIC Bank Millennium: BIGBPLPW
- Information for candidates intending to take the online exam:
Before making the payment, you can test the DEMO virtual conference room capabilities HERE.
- The candidate uploads their Personal Statement on the platform, which is the necessary prerequisite for being allowed to take the examination. Personal Statement must be submitted 7 days prior to the date of the examination at the latest.
- The candidate chooses the date of the examination. The day and time of the exam must be chosen by the candidate 7 days in advance. Online examinations: Thursdays from 10 a.m. Central European Time.
- The oral examination (online interview) lasts 30 minutes. At the beginning of the exam the candidate must show the examiners their ID with their photo for identification. The description of the exam is accessible here. In case of technical problems during the online exam exceeding 10 minutes, the examination is cancelled and the new date of the examination is arranged.
- The candidate's statement of result (satisfactory/unsatisfactory) is released online on the platform within 1 day after the exam.
- The candidate generates their CFLPE statement of result from the platform.
- Before making the payment, you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about the available dates of the examinations. As an all-university language centre with limited resources, we cannot guarantee that all candidates will find a suitable date for their language exam. We can provide examination services only on indicated dates. Please note that all candidates are required to complete the whole registration process on their own. If you cannot find a suitable date and would like your fee to be refunded, please let us know via email.
- After you have created an account on the e-learning platform and made the payment for the exam, go to "Central Foreign Language Proficiency Examination at UW 2020", click "Enrol me" (self-enrolment) and wait for the examiner's authorization.
For more information click HERE.