Central Foreign Language Proficiency Examination at the University of Warsaw
- The candidate registers on the Kampus platform: Create new account
- The candidate pays CFLPE fee in the amount of 450 PLN or 110 EUR to the following bank account:
Account Number: 21 1160 2202 0000 0000 6084 9690
Payee Name: UNIWERSYTET WARSZAWSKI, SZKOLA JEZYKOW OBCYCH
Payee Address: KRAKOWSKIE PRZEDMIESCIE 26/28, 00-927 WARSZAWA
The transfer description should include your full name (first name followed by family name), your email address and the following annotation: CFLPE.
Other details (optional): SWIFT Bank Millennium: BIGBPLPW | BIC Bank Millennium: BIGBPLPW
- Information for candidates intending to take the online exam:
Before making the payment, you can test the DEMO virtual conference room capabilities HERE.
- The candidate uploads their Personal Statement on the platform, which is the necessary prerequisite for being allowed to take the examination. Personal Statement must be submitted 7 days prior to the date of the examination at the latest.
- The candidate chooses the date and the form of the examination. The day and time of the exam must be chosen by the candidate 7 days in advance. Online examinations: Fridays from 10 a.m. Central European Time. Face-to-face examinations for candidates from Warsaw and its neighbourhood: Mondays from 10 a.m. in the building of the Centre for Foreign Language Teaching UW at the following address: ul. Nowy Świat 69, room 30.
- The oral examination, either face-to-face or online interview, lasts 30 minutes. At the beginning of the exam the candidate must show the examiners their ID with their photo for identification. The description of the exam is accessible here. In case of technical problems during the online exam exceeding 10 minutes, the examination is cancelled and the new date of the examination is arranged.
- The candidate's statement of result (satisfactory/unsatisfactory) is released online on the platform within 3 days after the exam.
- The candidate generates their CFLPE statement of result from the platform.
- Before making the payment, you can contact us (email@example.com) to inquire about the available dates of the examinations. As an all-university language centre with limited resources, we cannot guarantee that all candidates will find a suitable date for their language exam. We can provide examination services only on indicated dates. Please note that all candidates are required to complete the whole registration process on their own. If you cannot find a suitable date and would like your fee to be refunded, please let us know via email.
For more information click HERE.
- Coordinator: CFLPE Exam Board
- Coordinator: Ekaterina Bunina-Breś
- Coordinator: Anna Cegiełka
- Coordinator: Marta Franciszkiewicz
- Coordinator: Ewa Górczyńska
- Coordinator: Elżbieta Habielska
- Coordinator: Agnieszka Harrison
- Coordinator: Bartosz Jurczak
- Coordinator: Dorota Jurczyk
- Coordinator: Katarzyna Kopij
- Coordinator: Sylwia Kossakowska-Pisarek
- Coordinator: Ewa Kościuk
- Coordinator: Urszula Kozyra
- Coordinator: Tomasz Krasowski
- Coordinator: Anna Kurtycz
- Coordinator: Anna Łętowska-Mickiewicz
- Coordinator: Klara Małowiecka
- Coordinator: Małgorzata Maras
- Coordinator: Sławomir Maskiewicz
- Coordinator: Urszula Muchalska
- Coordinator: Barbara Niepytalska
- Coordinator: Anna Orzyłowska
- Coordinator: Paweł Ozyra
- Coordinator: Joanna Pawlak-Radzimińska
- Coordinator: Magdalena Richards
- Coordinator: Małgorzata Rytelewska
- Coordinator: Waldemar Sikorski
- Coordinator: Waldemar Sikorski
- Coordinator: Monika Takeuchi
- Coordinator: Krzysztof Wideryński
- Coordinator: Karolina Wójcik
- Coordinator: Marzena Zykubek